Job DescriptionC&I Automation Lead
£65,000 - £68,000
My client, a global pharmaceutical company, committed to increasing access to high-quality healthcare to patients around the world are looking for a C&I Automation Lead to provide expertise across the manufacturing and laboratory functions to ensure that all new equipment and computerised systems meet the required standards and ensuring that legacy systems are upgraded as required by either programming conversion or by reverse engineering and reprogramming.
A Day in the Life of….
- You will use your programming, system configuring and troubleshooting expertise to allow us to become more self-reliant within the Automation and Controls area in the short term.
- You will define and implement business led Control, Instrumentation and Automation based projects, providing technical leadership and hands on support to the project team, ensuring that timelines are achieved in line within budget.
- You will achieve project plans as a team member of specified projects by defining Software, Control, Instrumentation and Electrical requirements.
- You will assess the performance of current equipment in order to identify and implement automated system improvements to processes so performance is improved and/or costs are reduced.
- You will upgrade or modify new and existing systems with regards to impact reviews and version control.
- You will maintain & develop Site Automation & Controls system documentation and standards to ensure they meet regulatory & Business requirements.
Who They are looking for
- A strategic thinker with strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills?
- A high performer when working both independently and as part of a team?
- Able to deal with Ambiguity and able to interpret things in more than one way?
- A HND or Degree in Engineering or similar experience?
- Your Chartered Engineering Qualification? (preferable)
- A strong background within the pharmaceutical industry?
- Experience of good manufacturing practice to global standards?
- Knowledge of GAMP5 Validation & 21CFR11 Compliance (preferable)
What do we offer you?
- 24 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Company bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits including health insurance, gymflex and cycle to work scheme
- Programme of Wellbeing initiatives including on-site Creative Rooms, Employee Assistance Programme, Wellbeing Champions
Please apply ASAP for immediate consideration!