Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is currently working with an Engineering client on an exciting new opportunity within their design team. Specializing with the water industry, the client is looking to add another CAD operator into the team, and ideally looking for someone who is well experienced in the use of AutoCAD packages (Inventor, 3D or 2D). This will be a permanent staff position and you will be based in the head office (West Sussex).
Our client are currently going through a period of growth, and are looking for an ambitious individual who is determined, focused and has a desire to progress within the business. This position primarily requires the production of drawings ranging from basic block layouts, to complex manufacturing & installation drawings. The role also includes a varying & wide range of both pre contract and post contract tasks, largely dictated by company workload, which include some working on site.
- Creating preliminary P&I diagrams & layouts
- Co-ordinating designs with colleagues & equipment / system suppliers
- Site visits as appropriate / Collection of information for quotation preparation
- Drawing work as required, mainly involving the use of AutoCAD Inventor package
- Detail design (drawing work) of tanks, steel structures, piping layouts, civil works, skid assemblies, cable routings, various schematics to a standard allowing manufacture/installation.
- Specifying and purchasing of equipment, progressing its manufacture & delivery, ensuring its quality and compliance with the Company’s and clients’ specifications (where appropriate) and our quotation
- Day-to-day liaison with client & contractors