Job DescriptionCalibration Engineer – Oxford
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented individual to join the Engineering/Facilities team in a growing pharmaceutical development company. In the role of calibration engineer we expect you to be flexible and adaptable in respect of your day to day activities with a proven ability to troubleshoot problems.
As a Calibration Engineer you will;
- Be responsible for Calibration and Controls/Instrumentation Engineering.
- Represent the Engineering function at various Audits as the subject matter expert in relation to Calibration activities.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance in relation to delivery of Capital projects.
- Set monitor and report on agreed Calibration, Instrumentation & Controls KPI’s for Pharmaceutical Engineering and identify improvements if not met. Ensure services provided by external contractors are delivered in accordance with agreed target.
- Be responsible for managing internal as well as external working relationships e.g. specialist contractors and suppliers.
- Set standards for process engineering which ensure the safe and reliable manufacture of its drug products in accordance with cGMP.
To qualify for the role of Calibration Engineer you will need to/have;
- Experience working in a highly regulated facility enviornmnet e.g. Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biopharmaceuticals, Chemicals or food.
- Good knowledge of calibration of instruments, including but not limited to: Pressure Transmitters, Analogue Pressure Gagues, Level Sensors, Level Probes, Temperature Probes, Magnahuelic Gauges.