We currently have an exciting vacancy available for a Cement Operator for a short term assignment. Prior Cement Operating ( ideally oil and gas) experience is a must and you must be able to run pumping equipment. You also MUST have the legal right to work in New Zealand or Australia.
Key requirements include:
- Be physically fit
- Team work – you will be working closely with other staff members so must be able to get on well with a range of personalities
- Reliability – you must have a full history of solid work reliability
- Working shift work, weekends or nights – as the oil and gas industry is not a 9-5 role you must have flexibility in terms of working the above.
- Being able to work away from home for rosters
- Being able to start immediately
- Bring able to pass a drug alcohol and medical testing
Safety awareness to comply with Safety and Environmental regulations and procedures is also a major part of your day to day work.
To apply confidentially for the above positions please attach a copy of your CV or phone Bruce on 0212477311 for further information.