Ideally you’ll have:
- Excellent 12d design capabilities.
- 5+ years civil design experience for subdivisions, roading, and drainage infrastructure.
- A 360 degree skill set – field work, design, reporting and client liaison.
- A working understanding of the relevant codes and standards for Victoria.
- Strong experience in the residential/commercial land development space.
- Mentoring and management experience of more junior engineers.
- Excellent communication and reporting capabilities.
- Excellent work ethic and focus on delivery of high quality design solutions.
Your benefits will include:
- A strong career path and development opportunities.
- A very competitive remuneration package.
- Convenient and central location - parking on site.
Finally: This role represents the opportunity to join a market leader in the industry, to grow your career and work in an exciting and collaborative team environment. The work is challenging and you need to be willing to put in a decent shift but at the same time – be prepared to be recognized for it. How to apply: Click on the apply button below or contact me at the details listed.