We are currently working on an opportunity for a 12D civil designer working for a design engineering consultancy based in Perth.
The candidates will have 4+ years’ civil design experience with a background in civil infrastructure projects, including land development, stormwater drainage, utility services, earthworks, roads and sewers.
- Tertiary qualified with a civil/structural background – essential;
- Exposure to design software 12D and AutoCAD essential
- Prepare concept designs and functional layouts for a range of land development projects in WA
- Undertake urban road design to AUSTROADS and local authority requirements, including geometric and layout design, traffic control devices and on and off street parking
- Attend internal meetings and action resultant tasks within agreed timeframes;
- Liaise with internal team members to co-ordinate the design and ensure a high quality outcome
- Expertise in land development projects, including medium density residential;
- Sound knowledge of civil engineering design within a land development context;
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel);
- Appreciation of Quality Systems (preferably ISO 9001);
Unfortunately due to high volumes of applicants we will only call successful candidates back as part of our process.
Candidates must have the right to work, and be permanently based in Australia.