Job DescriptionCivil Engineer (MCR, Roads and Fence)
The main responsibilities are:
- Civil Engineer Road and Fences with a track record of delivering construction projects
- Experience in supervision works, survey and quantity works for MCR, Roads and Fences
- Ability to work and review the construction designs of the box culvert and retaining and ability to calculate the structural calculations and drawings
- Experience in all duties of Road Engineer at site including checking & approving submittals by contractors, QAQC of works, coordination between various disciplines contractors to ensure construction quality and design compliance
- Knowledge of international and local best practices and building codes in design and delivery of large scale projects
- Confident in Client & Contractor interfacing, managing and coordinating with a team of specialists
- Thorough knowledge of construction specifications Knowledge of FIDIC and similar construction contracts will be an advantage
- Candidate must have 5-8 years job related experience with structural/Roads background.
- Design for concrete structure for infrastructure in addition to road design.
- Very good command of design software (SAP, ETABS, SAFE, prokon, Civil 3D, Revit etc...)
- Very good command in English
- Familiar with international standards and codes.