NES GT has teamed up with a local civil contractor who has a reputation for delivering projects to the highest standard and are continually securing repeat business from a number of clients. With numerous projects ready to go to site in 2018 we are now recruiting a civil Project Engineer on a permanent basis.
Duties are responsibilities
- Manage resources according to project requirements
- Undertake project planning, forecasting and reporting activities
- Implement management systems and specific project management plans such that work is conducted in a disciplined and compliant manner according to clients requirements
- Monitor risk and opportunity registers and implement containment or contingency strategies, or strategies to realise opportunities as necessary
- Lead and participate in safety audits, inspections and observations such that your commitment to 'Zero Harm' is visible and consistently demonstrated
- Monitor and evaluate project commercial information to identify indicators of an impending issue for the project and take necessary action
- Prepare required project financial reports in a timely manner such that the progress and performance of the project is evident
- Civil Engineering degree or other related filed is essential
- Strong communication and business development skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with potential clients and suppliers
- Strong project management skills, including leadership and influencing skills
- Demonstrated experience in successfully leading projects in the achievement of safe outcomes
- High level commercial acumen, including financial forecasting and reporting skills
- Previous experience on MRWA, PTA, Watercorp would be advantageous.
- Have full working rights for Australia with Perth based project experience.
For further information please contact the Lee Plant on 08 9426 7400 or email your resume by pressing apply now.