Job DescriptionClinical Data Management Team Lead
I am supporting my client, who is a global healthcare company; on a Clinical Data Manager to join the business at their site based in Oxford. They are offering £36,000 - £44,000 per annum plus great benefits.
This role will be reporting directly into the Priniciple Statistician and based within the R&D team. This person who be responsible forsupporting the development of data management processes, procedures and help maintain effective data management systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support support a multitude of interrelated software, data entry, verification, analysis and reporting activities
- Participate on clinical study teams and liaise with other departmental groups to establish priorities, communicate schedules
- Support clinical studies including; CRF design/review, database build and validation, creation of data management documents and laptop setups
- Support data systems
- Advise on and develop systems for tracking data and study progress as necessary.
- Contribute to the review of current practices and procedures, to ensure that all data management activities are completed to applicable regulatory policies and standards
- BSc or equivalent in Scientific or related subject
- Extensive experience of clinical management
- Experience of working in a pharmaceutical, CRO, medical device or Clinical NHS environment
- People management or supervisory experience