Would you like to work for a Global Medical Device company who specialize in treating epidemic cardiovascular and neurological disorders? I am looking for a Project Manager / Project team Lead to work for the largest most diverse Medical Device company in the world, helping to research new devices to treat globally epidemic diseases. This will be a permanent role in Sydney. You will be one of two CPL’s looking after a team of clinical research staff.
Benefits of working at the company:
- Reduced travel, office based in Sydney
- Small Team - Valued staff and hands on role
- Chance to gain experience across a number of other areas of the business
- Great work life balance and working culture
- Competitive Salary and additional benefits
- Amazing development opportunity and to become one of a rare number of Medical Device Project managers in a huge growing sector.
The clinical research team is looking to appoint a Clinical Project Manager / Project leader to help set up and design and run the clinical trials, and help mentor and manage the clinical team
- Conducting site assessments
- Initiation and close out visits
- Adhere to ICH/ISO 14155 Guidelines and any other regulatory guidelines and requirements including adverse events and serious adverse event reporting.
- Provide a strong link between research team / site staff / doctors and commercial team
- FDA approvals, Site Selection finances and budgeting
Do you have what it takes?
- You will be degree qualified with a Bachelors or higher degree in a health/science related field
- You will have experience in a Team Lead / Project Lead role managing a team of CRA’s , or be a Senior (5+ years) CRA who has managed a team.
- Medical Device experience is looked upon favorably so can hit the ground running
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Strong Verbal and written communication skills
What is the best way to secure this role?
To apply for this role please send your most recent resume. Most importantly, please make sure your resume clearly highlights relevancy to the above requirements.
Apply for this job online via the link or send your resume directly to Dean Coleman by emailing dean.coleman @ nesgt.com . Confidential enquiries can be made by calling Dean on 02 9696 8016.