Why work for this company?
The client is a global company who are known as being one of the best companies to work for. Due to an increase in the volume of work as well as an internal shift of staff they are looking for a Project Manager to join the team. These trials are being run across Sites globally and so give excellent exposure and experience, and offer an excellent progression path into more senior roles. This role is perfect for a Project Manager at a CRO or sponsor who has good solid experience across different TA's and Phases.
This role is perfect for somebody who has a lot of drive to succeed and is looking for an excellent career opportunity as a PM or to step up into a SPM role.
Benefits of working at the company:
- Rare Senior role as a Project manager
- Valued staff with excellent training on offer and a clear path to promotions from within
- Collaborative culture and supportive team environment
- Excellent salary and benefits
- Home based, Australia Wide
- Work on Global trials across different Therapy Areas.
As a Project Manager you will help to run the clinical trials and support the other project managers in the team for a huge global Device company. You will manage the client oversight, quality and financial aspects of global trials.
- Running the clinical trials and assisting with the management and timelines of clinical development project
- Develop ongoing relationships and define project milestones as one of the primary contacts with sponsors
- Progress management (mainly CTL, CRA)
- Project budget management
- Oversee and manage the stakeholders involved in the development and approval of clinical trial documentation.
- Build effective relationships internally with the Sponsors/Stakeholders/Contractors
- A degree in a related field with minimum of ten years’ experience in clinical research, with 3-4 years experience as a Project Manager working for a CRO or sponsor
- Project Management Experience working for a CRO or Pharma in Australia.
- Strong methodological background in the fields of clinical trials.
- Excellent organisation skills, including the ability to set priorities, manage time, plan work to meet deadlines and work effectively under pressure.
- Familiarity with international regulatory/research guidelines on drug development, GCP, and statistical principles (especially ICH guidelines).
- Excellent communication skills, including experience working with stakeholders both sponsor and CRO.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively and effectively within a team, including national and international collaborators.
- Proactivity and willingness to learn and grow with the role and the company.
- Keenness in developing clinical research career.
To apply for this role please send your most recent resume. Most importantly, please make sure your resume clearly highlights relevancy to the above requirements.
Apply for this job online via the link or send your resume directly to Dean Coleman by emailing dean.coleman @ nesgt.com . Confidential enquiries can be made by calling Dean on 02 9696 8016