Why work for this company?
The client is a global CRO working together with global Pharmas on a number of excellent and innovative trials. The company offer excellent career progression and this is an excellent opportunity for any CRA to get involved with ground breaking trials. They are looking for a Clinical Research Associate- Senior CRA to work in either core team or Co – Sourced positions, outsourced to global Pharmas to be home or office based in Sydney
Benefits of working at the company:
- Reduced travel working for one sponsor - Home or office based role
- Valued staff with excellent training on offer and a clear path to promotions from within
- Collaborative culture which allows for Flexible working hours
As a Clinical Research Associate / SCRA you will be the link between investigational site and sponsor to ensure the clinical trials are delivered to the appropriate timelines and resources.
- Liaise between sites and different sponsors
- Follow a relevant study plan and organise, prepare, conduct and follow up routine monitoring and closing out of visits.
- Motivating and training investigators and site staff to ensure that obligations are met and in line with study timelines.
- Adhere to ICH - GCP and any other regulatory guidelines and requirements including adverse events and serious adverse event reporting.
- You will be degree qualified with a Bachelors or higher degree in a health/science related field
- You will have 1-3+ Years independent monitoring experience within ANZ
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Strong Verbal and written communication skills
- Ambition to become a leader within the business
To apply for this role please send your most recent resume. Most importantly, please make sure your resume clearly highlights relevancy to the above requirements.
Apply for this job online via the link or send your resume directly to Dean Coleman by emailing dean.coleman @ nesgt.com . Confidential enquiries can be made by calling Dean on 02 9696 8016