Why work for this company?
Our client is a CRO looking to fill multiple positions form Clinical Research Associate - S CRA across a number of therapeutic areas, with both core team and Co Sourced positions available in Auckland, NZ.
Benefits of working at the company:
- Reduced travel with many office/ Home based roles
- Valued staff with excellent training on offer and a clear path to promotions from within
- Collaborative culture which allows for Flexible working hours
- Roles with Core Team (Early and Late Phase) as well as Co Sourced positions with Global Pharma and Biotech sponsors
What are your operational responsibilities?
As a Clinical Research Associate II / SCRA you will be the link between investigational site and sponsor to ensure the clinical trials are delivered to the appropriate timelines and resources.
- Liaise between sites and different sponsors
- Follow a relevant study plan and organise, prepare, conduct and follow up routine monitoring and closing out of visits.
- Motivating and training investigators and site staff to ensure that obligations are met and in line with study timelines.
- Adhere to ICH - GCP and any other regulatory guidelines and requirements including adverse events and serious adverse event reporting.
Do you have what it takes?
- You will be degree qualified with a Bachelors or higher degree in a health/science related field
- You will have 1-3+ Years independent monitoring experience within ANZ
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Strong Verbal and written communication skills
- Previous Experience as a CRA
- Ambition to become a leader within the business
What is the best way to secure this role?
To apply for this role please send your most recent resume. Most importantly, please make sure your resume clearly highlights relevancy to the above requirements.
Apply for this job online via the link or send your resume directly to Dean Coleman by emailing dean.coleman @ nesgt.com . Confidential enquiries can be made by calling Dean on 0488943700 OR 02 9696 8016.