Experienced CTA (Clinical Trials Assistant) - 6 month FTC.
Why work for this company?
The company is a well established biotech organisation, looking for an experienced CTA to join their clinical team.
Benefits of working at the company:
- Valued staff with excellent exposure to the sponsor side of clinical trials
- Office based role
- Collaborative culture
What are your operational responsibilities?
- Maintenance and review of Trial Master Files
- Administration tasks for clinical documents, ethics and regulatory submissions
- Assisting in the preparation of meetings
- General office duties.
Do you have what it takes?
- Experience as a CTA or Clinical Administrator for pharma/CRO/biotech
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong Verbal and written communication and Interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of ICH-GCP Guidelines
What is the best way to secure this role?
To apply for this role please send your most recent resume. Most importantly, please make sure your resume clearly highlights relevancy to the above requirements.
Apply for this job online via the link or send your resume directly to Leah Morgan by emailing leah.morgan @ nesgt.com. Confidential enquiries can be made by calling Leah on 02 9696 8008.