- Very rare and exciting position with a small Sydney based Biotech
- CTA role - Sydney office based, no travel, flexible working
- Working for a small Biotech, on early phase global studies
This is an exciting and rare opportunity for the right person who is working as a Clinical Trials Assistant (CTA) based in Sydney and would like the opportunity to get involved with a new Biotech working on a new product in early phase trails across the world. This role has been designed specifically for an individual interested in building a career in clinical trials project administration and coordination, but not seeking a CRA role. On a day to day basis the CTA provides pivotal in-house administrative and operational support to assigned CRO's as well as the senior management team and Project Managers on clinical trials globally.
- Assisting clinical staff in the collection and maintenance of essential documents
- Management of the trial master file
- Tracking of study progress
- Management of distribution of studies supplies.
- Providing pivotal administrative and operational support.
- 2+ years’ experience working as a a CTA
- Experience working in the pharmaceutical or CRO industry
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced computer literacy including Word & Excel
- Database administration experience advantageous
- Excellent attention to detail
- A willingness to follow issues through to completion
- An ability to work as part of a team and share information in a timely manner
What is the best way to secure this role?
Apply for this job online via the link or send your resume directly to Dean Coleman by emailing dean.coleman @ nesgt.com . Confidential enquiries can be made by calling Dean on 02 9696 8016. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and we thank you in advance for your interest.