NES Global Talent provide a complete range of global talent solutions to the Oil & Gas, Power, Construction & Infrastructure, Chemical and Life Sciences sectors worldwide. Established nearly 40 years ago, we are able to support our clients with all of their global talent requirements and our candidates with finding the best in global job opportunities. We are currently looking to hire a Commercial & Legal Manager to provide regional and corporate legal advice and support. This support is critical for the business so as to ensure we are making informed, and commercial astute, decisions.
Please find below some key responsibilities, and whilst these are by no means exhaustive they will provide you with a slightly more detailed understanding of the role;
- Provide regional and corporate legal advice and support.
- Ensuring that all regional Client & Contractor Contracts are formed and serviced on a sound commercial and legal basis in accordance with NES Global Talent’s internal procedures and commercial risk principles.
- Ensuring that all corporate matters are conducted on a sound commercial and legal basis in accordance with NES Global Talent’s internal procedures.
- Research and advise on labour/employment law across all jurisdictions in the Region and produce comprehensive Country/State Engagement Guides.
- Negotiate contract terms and conditions with external clients.
- Advise on contract interpretation and commercial risk to internal clients.
- Provide professional advice and guidance to colleagues at all levels of seniority, building a reputation as a reliable source of commercial and legal support.
- Assess risk across the areas of the business relating to the Americas and make informed decisions within the permitted risk parameters.
To be successful in the role you must have a Juris Doctor (JD) degree from an accredited law school with between 0–3 years Post Qualified Experience or alternatively over 10 years equivalent combination of education and experience. Corporate in-house experience is highly desirable as is being a member of the State Bar of Texas. You must also have a clear and concise communication style, strong organizational skills and the ability to multi task with prioritization.
If you would like to be part of a strong team, in a role with a high degree of autonomy, that will provide you with the perfect platform for career progression then please don’t hesitate to forward me your details. We offer an excellent financial and benefits package that includes 25 days PTO and full medical cover.