Job DescriptionIT/Digital Marketing Support Analyst – 12 Months Contract – Hook
IT/Digital Marketing Support Analyst Essential:- To have a digital marketing background and to be able to edit and build websites, but this is not a web developers role. Strong presentation and communication skills. Demonstrated interpersonal skills and cross-functional teamwork. Bonus if you come from a Life Science Industry background. Degree.
My client is looking to bring on board an IT/Digital Marketing Support Analyst to be the face of IT for their Sales and Marketing teams for the UK, of which there are approximately 250 including remote staff.
Should the Sales or Marketing team have any technical IT queries it will be to you they come to, not that you need to be 100% technical but if you don’t know the answer you will know who will be able to assist them. You will be the person that sits between IT Department and the Sales/Marketing teams.
Ensuring that both Sales and Marketing are aware of the in-house tools that are available to them, should either of the teams require additional work tools, firstly you would need to check there isn’t something already in house that can be used or look at alternatives available, cost and help with the justification of securing this tool.
IT/Digital Marketing Support Analyst Experience & Knowledge
IT/Digital Marketing Support Analyst Essential:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) with strong proven track record of IT business engagement experience
- Proven experience of Engagement with business leadership showing tangible influence on business strategy leveraging IT
- Solid IT background in the commercial area (CRM, Digital Marketing, Data, Office365)
- Proven ability to execute complex projects, against aggressive timelines, in a cross-functional environment
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and cross-functional teamwork
- Strategic thinking skill; strong analytical, creative problem solving and investigative skills
- Proven ability to focus and select aggressively in light of defined priorities, while taking select risk-based decisions
- Strong desire to understand the business processes and knowledge around sales and marketing in animal health industry
- Value and outcome driven mindset
- Demonstrated ability to proactively identify issues and either resolve or escalate to the appropriate level for resolution
- Account Management/Business Integrator skills: Ability to build and maintain business relationships. Ability to understand and build business knowledge. Communicate in business terms vs. IT
- Ability to accomplish results through others, particularly by establishing relationships, and being an effective team member
- Strong understanding of Quality Standards and Practices or equivalent procedures.
- Persistent attention to detail and a high sense of ownership and commitment
- Hook, UK
- Travel: 0-10%