£20,000 - 24,000 –– Site base- DAYS - 40hr Week- Holidays – Pension- Development & excellent company benefits!
A UK Building Materials Manufacturer is looking for a Concrete Technician; someone who has experience with concrete technology and looking for the next step in their career. The successful candidate will report directly to the Quality Assurance Manager, working in a team of five you will be given the responsibility to work individually and collectively.
To no surprise!! The client have successfully been awarded and named as the sole manufacturer for three high-profile projects securing production orders for the next 5years’ offering stability and development to all their employees.
The Responsibilities of the Concrete Technician
- Testing and reporting of Concrete & Precast Concrete
- Strength testing
- Concrete Testing experience
- Concrete Technology Qualifications ( 1 & 2)
- Communication Skills ( Written & Verbal)
- Health & Safety experience
- Competitive Salary
- Development & Career progression
Mario Bryan / 0161 942 7130 /email@example.com