£20,000 - 24,000 –– Site base- Days/Afternoons/Evenings - 48hr Week- Pool Car Holidays – Pension- excellent company benefits!
A UK Building Materials Manufacturer is looking for a Concrete Technician; someone who ideally has experience with concrete/materials technology and looking for the next step in their career. The successful candidate will report directly to the Plant supervisor, working in a team of four and you will be given the responsibility to work individually and collectively.
The Responsibilities of the Concrete Technician
- Testing and reporting of concrete products
- Strength testing
- Materials qualification (Construction technology/Concrete tech/Geology/etc.)
- Concrete testing experience
- Communication skills ( Written & Verbal)
- Health & Safety experience
- Clean driving License – you will have access to a pool vehicle
- Competitive Salary
- Development & Career progression
Mario Bryan / 0161 942 7130