We are looking for a Construction Engineer/Manager based in Ile de France - permanent position.
The position belongs to the Engineering & Construction Departments for France/Belgium, with the following main tasks:
- Manage and follow-up the construction of Wind Farms and associated infrastructures through our subcontractors ensuring the fulfilment of the project in terms of cost, deadlines and quality
- Collaborate with Engineering Area for developing, supervising and coordinating engineering activities in a given Portfolio (wind farms, Solar PV and associated grid connections).
- Provide technical support, mainly during the development and procurement phase, to other Departments, to comply with administrative procedures, project schedule & budget, different tenders, construction and correct operation of the
- Represent the client in front of other industrial actors regarding Grid connections
Ensure and coordinate all contractors and suppliers necessary to handle the good execution of site works, by making sure that the schedule, budget and quality are respected, including special administrative requirements (environment, H&S, logistics, etc.).
Maintains familiarity with contracts and documents to ensure that work is executed in accordance with the expectations that have been defined and approved and that the work fulfils contractual requirements
Develops effective relationships with contractors, suppliers and internal stakeholders
Manage and lead the handover of the projects from Construction to O&M following the internal procedures established
Collaboration with Engineering Area to follow technical aspects of a Portolio of projects (electrical and civil engineering, acoustics, grid connection, telecommunications, etc.) from project development until early operations. and Participate in monitoring different engineering offices on various subjects, the resulting technical package being the base of tenders to prepare the future site works.
Flexibility and know how to coordinate activities is a requirement. Multi-tasking will be needed.
Interlocution with Grid Operators, launching the grid connections procedures and monitoring the whole process until the start of the operations.
Provide expertise to the grid connection process, optimize site works and evaluate possible modifications to improve our interests and guarantee the best outcome when energizing projects.
Be the representant in front of the different actors related with HTA/HTB grid connections (FEE, ENEDIS and other DSO’s, RTE) and the S3REnR. Participate to seminars organized around those topics and stay up-to-date.
Be autonomous and have some initiatives.
Provide technical and economic support to Project Management, Development, Environment, Purchasing and Operation Departments to make sure that projects are technically compliant with the Administration’s requirements.
Coordinate engineering activities with our Technical Support teams in Spain/Portugal to make sure that all projects comply with the standards (management of documentation + AutoCAD drawings).
Display team work, open mindedness and a sense of priorities.
EDUCATION Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, preferably Electrical, Electronics/Electrotechnique or Industrial.
LANGUAGES French and English (good practice), Spanish would be a plus.
SOFTWARES AutoCAD + MS Office.
5+ years in a project-oriented and electrical/civil engineering environment, preferably Renewables.
- Electrical substations, High Voltage Lines (HTA) and general Civil Norms NF C13-100 & C13-200.
- Good knowledge of the grid connection procedures in HTA and HTB, and the French regulation context of the
- Project environment with some Management/Coordination.
- Basics in acoustics would be a
HOW TO APPLY
Thanks in advance to send your updated CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
- Engineer degree or Technical degree.
- Willing to go to site
- Adapt and learn is very important, this is why it’s ok not to know everything
- At least some experience in Project Management or Construction is required, not necessarily renewable experience
- Experience: 3 + years
- English is a must