They require a candidate with previous experience of food manufactory or brewery construction.
- Coordinate, monitor and control all Construction related activities on 2 food/drink projects
- Responsible for all relevant construction paperwork and documentations
- Enable risk mitigation
- Provide functional leadership and support to the Construction Team
- Assures Contractor’s HSE and Quality staffing plans are in place, and that identified staffing are mobilized in a timely fashion.
- Reviews/Verifies Contractor’s construction related scope of work associated with Contract Changes and Requests for Change.
- Reviews Contractor’s field plan and monitors its implementation.
- Acts as owner representative when required
- Reviews Contractor’s equipment and materials receipts at jobsite, availability of materials to support planned work activities and sustenance of required progress.