- Provide field execution leadership on behalf of the Project Manager – Execution (PM-E) to drive the safe, productive and cost effective management of all project related field execution activities.
- Provide oversight to Contractors in the planning and execution of field work to drive efficient field execution, cost reduction, optimal schedules and safe delivery of all work activities (with special focus on higher risk work such as critical lifts, confined space entries and all Tier 1 Best Practices).
- Participate in Constructability and Facility Design / Model reviews with the project team and Detailed Engineering Contractors
- Participate in Contractor kick-off meetings to understand and support execution scope, provide input into the Contractor’s execution plan and to support planning for critical path field activities.
- Strong safety culture as demonstrated through past safe work experiences
- Experience in successfully applying injury case management and related notification protocols
- Minimum 5 years experience in tank cleaning, inspection, construction or repair is an asset
- Minimum 10 years’ experience providing industrial construction oversight with demonstrated supervisory responsibilities; a skilled trades background is an asset
- Demonstrated capability in field supervisory role(s), preferably with installation and commissioning of Capital and Opex projects
- Ability to become fully competent on CFO PDM policies, procedures and Tier 1 Best Practices
- Demonstrated willingness to travel and stay on site assignments for extended durations, potentially on a rotational basis
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to provide simultaneous oversight to multiple field level activities
- Strong organizational and planning skills with ability to follow–up, resolve and close issues and tasks promptly
- Some operational knowledge and/or background would be an asset
- Able to travel for long periods of time
All qualified candidates will be contacted