- Variety of projects and build types
- Career growth opportunities
- Joining a company with a 50 year old reputation
- Interstate opportunities
- New Build, Fit out, Refurbishment projects
- Project values up to $50M
Privately owned, this company has organically grown across the last 50 years and evolved in to a National Tier 2 Head Contractor.
With projects spread across a variety of sectors including Healthcare, Education, Commercial, Retail & Hospitality this is an employer who can keep their employees challenge and engaged with their work. Projects range in value from $200K-$50M.
Culture is described by employees as energetic, collaborative and fast paced. Offices are centrally located near the Sydney CBD.
- Report to the Project Manager
- Processing progress claims, EOT’s, RFI’s and variations
- Letting of trades
- Drafting contractual agreements between you as the head contractor and your chosen subcontractors
- Tender analysis
- Procurement of materials
- You must have several years’ experience working in a main contractor environment
- A combination of fit out and new build experience is preferable
- You must be able to demonstrate your ability to manage a project in excess of $500K
- Relevant Tertiary qualification is preferable
- Australian construction experience is critical to your success in this position
What is the best way to secure this role?
Apply for this job online via the link or send your resume directly to Scott Stevens by emailing scott.stevens @ nesgt.com . Confidential enquiries can be made by calling Scott on 02 9696 8011. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and we thank you in advance for your interest.