- High project win rate
- Secured pipeline of works
- Established reputation across Australia’s eastern states
- Career development opportunities
- Variety of projects
- Competitive remuneration packages on offer
- Company culture encourages internal promotions
Having successfully delivered billions of dollars of projects throughout Australia this interstate Tier 2 main contractor offer secure and stable employment opportunities, backed by a solid pipeline of future projects.
Company culture is described as upbeat and dynamic. The staff base consists of a diverse range of backgrounds especially at senior management level which offers employees great learning opportunities when sharing ideas, and different methodologies to construction issues.
This Tier 2 contractor is comprised of several divisions consisting and will compete on new build projects valued up to $200M.
As a Contracts Administrator within the new build division you will be reporting to the Senior Contracts Administrator or the relevant Project Manager, depending on the size of the project. You will be responsible for commercial, education and sport venue construction projects valued in excess of $100M.
- Minimum of 2-3 years in a Contracts Administrator position, ideally you will have completed a cadetship
- Site experience will be looked upon favourably
- Experience working with a main contractor in the tier 2 or tier 3 space
- Relevant construction experience
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Construction and/or Civil disciplines.
What is the best way to secure this role?
Apply for this job online via the link or send your resume directly to Scott Stevens by emailing scott.stevens @ nesglobaltalent.com . Confidential enquiries can be made by calling Scott on 02 9696 8011. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and we thank you in advance for your interest.