- Great support structure
- Ability to develop into Project Management
- Maturity around flexible working hours
- Opportunity to diversify your project portfolio
- Deliver projects valued up to $10M
Established in early 2000’s this mid-tier contractor has grown a broad portfolio of clients creating high volume project turn over within health care (including private and public sector works), Education and Commercial office builds and fit outs.
With typical project values priced at $10M this employer offers variety of works to diversify their employees project experience and client networks.
This company offers a vibrant, trendy culture with an in house social room for outside of work hours. Company culture offers support, promotes success and actively encourages professional development
With a sustained growth strategy this company has a number of new permanent vacancies to compliment newly awarded projects including Site Manager, Junior Estimator and Project Manager Positions.
- Reporting to the Project Manager
- Manage and coordinate subcontractors
- Letting of trades
- Definition of scope and delegation of works to subcontractors
- Processing of RFI’s, EOT’s, Variations, Progress claims
- Assisting the Project Manager
- Proven ability to deliver interior projects valued around $1M
- Several years’ experience in a similar position
- Australian experience is critical
- Preference will be given to candidates with healthcare and/or education experience
- A personable character who is ambitious but not ego driven will fit well in to this firms success driven culture
Apply for this job online via the link or send your resume directly to Scott Stevens by emailing scott.stevens @ nesgt.com . Confidential enquiries can be made by calling Scott on 02 9696 8011. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and we thank you in advance for your interest.