- Energetic company culture
- Exposure to a range of projects
- Direct support from hands on senior management
- Mentoring and development opportunities with experienced senior management members
- Exposure to projects valued between $5M - $30M
- Project team structure ensures all members are adequately supported
This established tier 3 main contractor has invested heavily in to their back of house support structure and construction team.
Target market for this firm consists of a diverse range of projects typically valued between $5M-$25M. Sectors include education projects, hospitality refurbishment jobs and Aged Care and industrial builds.
New employees can expect to enter a very well presented office and be mentored by Senior Management who take pride in the presentation and delivery of their projects. You can expect to be exposed to Construct only, D&C and ECI engagements with clients.
- Report to the Project Manager
- Processing progress claims, EOT’s, RFI’s and variations
- Drafting contractual agreements between you as the head contractor and your chosen subcontractors
- Letting of trades
- Tender analysis
- Maintaining a site presence to ensure you are up to date with site based issues (2 days a week)
- Procurement of materials
- You must have several years’ experience working in a main contractor environment
- New build experience is preferable
- You must be able to demonstrate your ability to manage a project in excess of $25M
- You must be able to demonstrate strong work ethic
- Australian construction experience is critical to your success in this position
Apply for this job online via the link or send your resume directly to Scott Stevens by emailing scott.stevens @ nesgt.com . Confidential enquiries can be made by calling Scott on 02 9696 8011. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and we thank you in advance for your interest.