Job DescriptionABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a Tier 2 Construction and Fit-Out Company with over 600 employees nationally. They have deep roots in the Melbourne market dating back 20 years and operate across all property sectors completing projects up to $100m.
ABOUT THE ROLE
An opportunity has become available for a Senior Contracts Administrator to join our already successful commercial Fit Out division. You will have the support of the Contracts manager and your duties will include but are not limited to:
• Manage project expenditure, reviewing and processing all subcontractor claims and creditor invoices
• Manage subcontract packages, scopes & lettings, procurement schedules
• Assist with head contract, progress claims, delay claims & external variations
• Establish, maintain and develop relationships with subcontractors
• Take accountability for administration of trade contracts,
• Demonstrate the ability to progress to senior CA and then Project Manager
• Communicate effectively with internal Project Managers and Client Project Managers when necessary
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Degree qualified in construction management or equivalent
• Demonstrated experience working as a Contracts Administrator in the commercial fit out industry
• Over 5 years’ experience as Contracts Administrator
• In-depth understanding of design and construction process
• Knowledge of Melbourne construction market and subcontractors
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You will have the opportunity to work for a respected employer on some interesting high value projects. You will also be paid a great salary $100 - $130K commensurate with your experience. Immediate start is available for the right candidate.
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY or contact Jackson Sporn at NES Global Talent on Tel: 03 8539 4882 for a confidential discussion.