- Security and stability within this permanent position
- Ongoing development and mentoring
- Joining a team that has a well-regarded work culture
- A clear career progression to incentivise professional development
- Be groomed into a Project Manager
Established for more than a decade this mid-tier contractor employs approximately 40 staff within the NSW region.
Typical projects include Design and Construct commercial office fit outs within the Sydney Metro area that are fast paced and can be valued up to $10M. Other sectors that this company deliver in include Healthcare, retail, hospitality and education.
Senior Management offer hands on training to staff and coming from interior focussed backgrounds themselves. They pride themselves on their staff satisfaction which ensures they retain and develop their talent. Internal promotions are encouraged within this firm.
Employees describe the office culture as social and energetic. A genuinely fun place to work and a great company to be a part of.
As a Contracts Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Processing subcontractor progress claims
- Tender analysis
- Defining scope of works for trades
- Substantiating subcontractor progress
- Liaising with vendors
- Liaising with internal engineers and site staff
- Letting of trades
- 2-3 years’ experience the Australian Construction Industry
- You must have commercial fit out experience.
- You will have a relevant tertiary qualification
- Show a willingness to learn and ambition to progress into either a Project Manager or Senior Contract Administrator
What is the best way to secure this role?
Apply for this job online via the link or send your resume directly to Scott Stevens by emailing scott.stevens @ nesglobaltalent.com Confidential enquiries can be made by calling Scott on 02 9696 8011. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and we thank you in advance for your interest.