Job DescriptionGood Day!
NES Global Talent is eager to announce that our Chicago office has recently acquired a new job opportunity with a national oil and gas organization at their refinery in Superior, WI for a Contracts Specialist.
This individual would be employed on a contract basis and be part of the Superior Rebuild project and be responsible for the life cycle management of projects contracts from creation, revision, administration, and maintenance to close-out. They will execute contracting strategies and plans in alignment with key business objectives. If this sounds like a great opportunity for yourself or someone you know, please reach out to Tom Rebellato at email@example.com. Additional job details can be found below.
Location: Superior, WI.
Hours: M-F—50 hours per week.
Pay Range: $70-80/hr. depending on experience + up to $3,000 per month in per diem for eligible candidates.
Duration: Contract will start ASAP and can be expected to last 12-18 months.
- Provide life cycle management of projects contracts from creation, revision, administration, and maintenance to close-out.
- Execute Supply Chain best practices for internal Contract Administration activities, ensuring these practices are in accordance with internal policy.
- Provide oversight of Construction Contractors and service providers in managing project contracting activities.
- Execute post award contracts management and support the management of contractors’ relationships.
- Compile data to assist in periodic reviews of contractors' performance against established KPIs.
- Manage and report on approved contract values and spend against approved contract value.
- Manage the upkeep of contracts change logs, issues and disputes, management register, disputes and claims mitigation plans.
- Ensure all procurement & contracting documentation is stored in the appropriate contract management systems
- Must have at least 10+ years of experience in contracts management and/or supply chain.
- Must have previous experience in downstream oil & gas.
- Must have a college degree in engineering, project management, or business administration.
- Certification in Professional Supply Chain (SCMP) or Project Management would be a plus.
- Candidates local to the Superior, WI region would be a big plus.