Job DescriptionControl Systems Engineer – Permanent
I’m currently working with exciting Rail & Petrochemical client that is looking for an experienced control systems engineer to join their growing team based in North East London.
The control systems engineer will be heavily involved with the programming, designing and the commissioning of safety systems.
The successful candidate with have experience in and will be responsible for:
- Experience with programming PLC’s from scratch
- Conducting assessments and generating technical documents
- Experience with designing and installing industrial automation systems
- Programming and commissioning control systems
- Experience with developing technical specifications
- Experience / knowledge of AutoCAD
- Having strong PLC software and hardware knowledge is vital for this role