Job DescriptionNES are seeking a candidate who has broad experience with Control System Engineering within the mining sector, with programming and optimisation experience with Honeywell HPM systems (not CS300).
As a result of sustained workload our client is seeking to employ a Control Systems Engineer on a long term 12 month contact basis.
It is essential that you are a qualified Engineer and have at least 4 years of previous experience as a Control Systems Engineer.
Skills and Experience required;
- Degree/Diploma qualified Controls Engineer
- Experience in the mining industry
- Clear understanding of Honeywell HPM systems.
- Discrete sequential control and continous controls interface management and coordination experience.
- High end computer literacy