Job DescriptionRecruiting for Controls Technician ( Subsea) – Mumbai. Please find below job details for your reference.
- Take instruction from management on shore and the job supervisor when offshore
- Advise the supervisor on what to communicate with the customer in case of any problems with controls equipment.
- Inform supervisor in case of any SQ or non-conformance issue so supervisor can inform town
- Be skilled and experienced in controls systems installation and operation on rigs and are expected to take a lead role in nitrogen pre-charging, IWOCS installation, troubleshooting, and operation.
- Be responsible for following established procedures and work instructions and consulting with the supervisor if any clarification is required
- Know and follow riser tensioner installation and operation procedures and look after the hydraulic operation and nitrogen charging aspects of the pull-up and push-up tensioner systems.
- Assist in operation, installation, cleaning, and storage of non-controls related We equipment on the rig under the direction of wellhead technicians/supervisor.
- Work on DSV when required