As Cost Estimator you will be responsible for collecting and estimating input deliverables from relevant team members or departments, collecting and analysing the price information of suppliers and subcontractors, delivered by the Contracts and Procurement Department and use this information for cost estimates.
- Bachelor’s degree in Technical Business Administration or other relevant education.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience in the offshore/oil & gas industry.
- English good, verbally as well as in writing.
- Knowledge of Cleopatra, cost estimating software.
- Computer literacy for document processing, spreadsheets and database management.