With a world renowned reputation in the airport ground equipment market, this billion dollar manufacturer are in need of a strong sales person to influence and drive the change, carefully balancing historic customers and implementing modern processes.
Do you want to be part of a dynamic sales team for a global manufacturer of capital equipment associated with airport ground support? Do you want to sell throughout UK & Europe, looking for an opportunity to work for a billion dollar global company? This could be just the role for you.
You should be an accomplished Sales Manager in the aftermarket, possessing strong energy for customer service, and able to win new business across multiple countries, and a strong knowledge of Heavy duty / Capital Equipment, in the aftermarket.
- Regularly meet with current customers
- Travel anywhere up to 60% of the time throughout the region
- Work with the Global Customer Care Manager, to ensure targets and budgets are hit
- Strategise to introduce new business
- Effectively market and promote the business and their products
- Negotiate service extensions, or new service agreements for on-going maintenance of equipment
- Effectively manage the maintenance and growth of existing accounts
- International sales experience
- Sales experience within the aftermarket
- Experience in sales of heavy duty / capital equipment
- Degree in sales, management or business related topics
- Existing business knowledge within airport handling equipment, or handling machinery
- Master’s degree in sales, business etc
- Additional second language (European)
- Previous working experience with a global organisation
- Competitive Salary
- Generous bonus
- Company Car
- Mobile phone
Business Development, Sales Manager, International Sales, Global Sales, Account Manager, Business Manager, Sales Engineer , capital equipment, pneumatic, hydraulic, airport equipment, handling equipment, airport ground support, industrial handling, heavy handling, material handling, ancillary vehicles, military equipment, tractors, yellow goods, defence vehicles, ground support equipment, automatic guided vehicle, cargo loaders, aircraft de-icer