Job DescriptionRole: Cyber Security Consultant
Type: Contract or Permanent
Rate: £700 per day (DOE)
We are looking for an experienced Cyber Security Consultant for a remote based contract for an initial 6 months with an option to go permanent. This role has fully remote working.
- Assisting on the delivery of client engagements to a high-quality, work would cover ISMS development, assisting companies gain ISO27001 certification, PCI-DSS compliance, PSN Compliance, NIS D compliance and assisting with other areas of cyber security as required
- Staying on top of the latest developments within Cyber Security by attending training and conferences
- Supporting Senior Consultants and Principal Consultants with the delivery of projects
- Assisting with Business Development opportunities through the creation of blogs, marketing material and assisting with tenders and proposals. Experience Suitable candidates will have demonstrable experience in some of the following:
- Implementing security standards such as ISO27001, PCI DSS, PSN, NIS Directive
- Conducting cyber security risk assessments and managing risk management activities
- Good general knowledge of IT systems covering traditional infrastructure, cloud platforms and SaaS
- Working within an cyber security consulting or delivery role
- Working with various technical teams
- Conducting cyber security assessments and gap analysis against various frameworks
If this is of interest, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com to schedule a conversation.