A leading name in the speciality chemical industry, are currently looking to identify a skilled & experienced Day operations Coordinator, for their blending operations area of their Top Tier COMAH manufacturing facility in the North-West.
Taking full responsibility for coordination of production and maintenance in the area, chief responsibilities will include monitoring performance, investigating and resolving operational problems, while planning activity for operations, projects & maintenance in this section of the plant, liaising with supply-chain and production planners to allocate labour and resource in the area.
As such, it is expected that ideal candidates would be able to point to extensive experience gained in a plant operations position of a similar hazardous chemical manufacturing environment, ideally blending operations, having had exposure to handling and containing chemicals & working to COMAH standards.
Leading a team of 6 plant operators, people management skills are a pre-requisite, able to provide direction to, and communicate effectively with a number of internal customers.
If any of the above sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
- NVQ Level 3 in Process Operations or similar
- Experience working in a Top Tier COMAH chemical/ petrochemical manufacturing environment
- Comfortable dealing with hazardous chemicals
- People management skills- This role has responsibility for a team of 6 operators on site
- Attention to detail- a focus on safety and quality at all times
- Previous exposure to maintenance planning
- HNC/HNC Qualifications
- Competitive Salary
- Industry leading pension scheme
- Excellent Bonus potential
Operations coordinator, COMAH, NVQ, blending tank, mixing, shutdowns, maintenance, hazards, chemicals, manufacturing, permit to work, maintenance planning, safety management systems