A highly regarded global manufacturer is looking for a number of Mechanical Design Engineers to support contract growth and development in Essex.
The successful design engineer will have a strong background in designing heavy mechanical components, electro-mechanical exposure and project management.
- Design and developing a range of mechanical equipment – 2D / 3D / CAD etc.
- Undertake calculations using FEA on designs as part of manufacturing process
- Liaise with multiple stakeholders in creating correct designs and ensure manufacture
- Review existing designs for improvement
- Play a role and lead projects for new product introduction
- Be qualified to Degree level in an Engineering / Technical subject
- Ideally have Autodesk Inventor experience
- Have strong analysis skills – use of Excel / FEA
- Have a good breadth of mechanical knowledge
- Have experience of diesel / rotating equipment / marine industries
- Comfortable travelling to various sites
- Competitive Salary
- Extra benefits
Mechanical Design, electrical, pneumatics, hydraulics, AutoCAD, Solidworks, Inventor, 2D, 3D,FEA, Finite Element Analysis, DOE, design for manufacture, drawings, modify, machinery, mechanical engineering, complex fabrication, complex mechanical designs
Location – Essex