One of the largest providers of engineering support to the manufacturing/ processing industries within rail, aerospace and food is looking for a talented design engineer to join their busy team in Deeside.
The right people for the roles will have Solidworks knowledge; have a mechanical engineering qualification and good problem solving skills. This person will be a problem solver and be able to do initial designs at customer site.
- Design mechanical machined parts
- Site visits and design/sketch from own vision
- Design and develop new parts using Solidworks
- Solve problems at customer site and create solutions
- Measure up and propose products to customers
- Mechanical Engineer qualification (Time served/HNC/ or degree)
- Proven technical ability with Solidworks or similar
- FEA experience.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes.
- Industrial machined parts design experience
- Customer interaction experience
- Sketching/drawing skills
- Degree qualified Mechanical Engineer
- Mechanical machinery concept design experience
- Rail/Aerospace/FMCG/Pharmaceutical background.
Design, engineer, mechanical, solidwork, FEA, problem solving, drawings, machinery, parts, components, valves, metal, fabrication, manufacturing process, assembly, customers interaction, technical documents, concept design.
Location – Deeside