- Managing the design process using your commercial, contractual, programme/time awareness and technical expertise
- Supporting, understanding and advising other departments as to the requirements and their obligations in the development of process equipment design
- Ensuring the team recognises current legislation, standards and codes of practice, where appropriate
- Ensuring design information is of the right quality and keeps pace with project timescales
- Striving to eliminate health and safety risks in the design and financial risks during construction
- At least 10 years experience in a similar design management position
- Experience in industries such as Food, Beverage, Dairy, Pharmaceutical or chemicals
- Knowledge of multi discpline design management across Mechanical and Electrical
- Knowledge of both 2D and 3D design requirements
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading food manufactoring business on a long term contract basis.
Immediate starts available.
/ Design Manager / Manager / Design Engineering Manager / Lead Designer / Design Team Leader / Design Team Manager Food / Engineering Manager / Piping / Electrical / Instrument / Process / 2D / 3D / CAD /