My client is looking for an experienced, creative, digital savvy Marketing Executive to take ownership of all day-to-day digital marketing activities.
Digital Marketing Executive Main responsibilities
- Develop and manage all inbound and digital marketing campaigns, including marketing automation nurture campaigns/programs.
- Digital Marketing Executive to oversee the social media strategy for two brands – including planning, scheduling and producing content for Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Create sector and product-specific videos to promote across all platforms.
- Work alongside Sales and Account Management to develop and run webinars and webcasts.
- Manage and maintain two (WordPress) websites, working closely with our Digital Marketing Agency.
- Write and optimise a range of content for both websites, including eBooks, blogs, web pages, case studies, infographics etc.
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimisation of both websites.
- Track and analyse website traffic and provide regular internal reports.
- Create and implement PPC campaigns across paid channels – analysing and evaluating campaign performance to ensure efficient delivery.
- Create copy and design ad hoc collateral to support and supplement marketing campaigns.
- Contribute towards quarterly plans, proposing digital marketing campaigns and activities based on overall business objectives.
- Monitor and report on all digital activity, ensuring each campaign is executed on time and budget, demonstrating campaign ROI.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Digital Marketing role.
- Strong email marketing and digital campaign experience
- Previous experience with CRM systems (preferably Dynamics CRM).
- The ability to create engaging, educational copy and content tailored for different audiences and optimised for online platforms.
- Evidence of website/CMS management – posting of content, building landing pages, calls to action etc.
- Knowledge and experience of managing social media platforms, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Skilled in producing marketing videos and running webinars (preferred or willing to learn).
- Experience with marketing automation software and implementation (preferred or willing to learn).
Digital Marketing Executive – Permanent - Stockport
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK