Job DescriptionDigital Supplier Manager – Permanent – Kingston upon Thames or London EC4Y
Digital Supplier Manager Experience required:-
- Experience as a Digital Project Manager, Technical Lead in a Digital Agency or a similar role.
- Substantial knowledge of contract management in a Technology environment
- Digital Supplier Manager to be able to demonstrate experience of negotiations & working in complex multi supplier, multi stakeholder & deadline driven delivery
- Familiar with Agile methodologies & experience in working with different management tools (eg. JIRA, Confluence, Trello etc.)
- Demonstrated team leadership skills.
- Proven experience of leading a work stream to deliver a best in-class CMS solution – preferably Adobe AEM.
- Proficiency in interest in digital technologies & channels.
- Strong consultation, interpersonal & influencing skills.
- An outstanding communicator, relationship builder & influencer, capable of working effectively with counterparts, of all work levels, across the world
- Self-starting & ability to make significant progress quickly whilst maintaining strong communications
- Experience working in global & local teams
- Knowledge of new innovations & directions in digital marketing
- An appreciation of the usage of digital tools & metrics
- Proven ability to manage multiple agencies or organisations to reach digital goals
- Ability to provide solutions to regularly occurring production & process issues
- Knowledge of good practice around websites usability, maintainability & accessibility.
- The main accountability of this role is to lead the engagement with the Global Web Development agencies, maximizing the ways working between my client & the external partners. That includes:
- Set the strategic direction for the Management of the agencies, ensuring that performance & financial reviews are in place.
- Foster win-win partnerships between brands, client’s capabilities teams & agencies
- Digital Supplier Manager to manage the implementation of robust financial management processes for tracking expenditure against each contract & highlights areas of concern to delivery.
- Review the performance of agencies in Production & Support stages, ensuring adherence to my client’s coding & project management standards.
- Check in a regular basis the capacity of the agencies for production & ongoing support demands.
- Support the evolvement of the post-go live support model for Global websites.
- Consolidate & communicate improvements required on my client’s capabilities, tools & processes based on agencies’ feedback.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK