Job DescriptionGood Day!
NES Global Talent is very excited to announce that our Chicago office has recently acquired a new job opportunity with a national oil and gas organization at their refinery in Superior, WI for a Document Controller.
This individual would be employed on a contract basis and be part of the Superior Rebuild project and responsible for the storing and life cycle management of all documentation. If this sounds like a great opportunity for yourself or someone you know, please reach out to Tom Rebellato at firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional job details can be found below.
Location: Superior, WI.
Hours: M-F—40-50 hours per week.
Pay Range: $30-40/hr. depending on experience.
Duration: Contract will start ASAP and can be expected to last 12-15 months.
- Coordinate, plan, and execute the storage and life cycle documentation management for the Superior Rebuild Project.
- Ensure timely delivery of all documentation to appropriate management personnel.
- Serve as liaison between the document management group and clients in troubleshooting document management issues.
- Work closely with the Rebuild engineering manager and EPPM Document Manager to ensure support is provided as needed through the various phases of the project.
- Responsible for the control of drawings and technical & non-technical documents.
- Review and quality check incoming drawings packages to ensure all required drawings/technical documents are received contain accurate information and are checked-in.
- Maintain control of master copies of drawings, redlines, and technical document issued to internal/external users during Construction Phase.
- Must have at least 5+ years of experience in document or information control.
- Must have experience with information share systems such as Share Point or Live Link.
- Previous experience in the oil/gas or energy industry would be a big plus.
- Candidates local to the Superior, WI region are highly preferred. No per diem or relocation offered.