Job DescriptionNES Global Talent has partnered with international oilfield service companies to source the top talent available in the Saudi Arabian and International markets. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and our relationships with industry leaders. This ensures the best possible fit for long-term success.
Currently Saudi Arabia’s Oil and Gas industry is in an exciting growth phase with 2019 through 2020 set to be an excellent time for skilled workers to join and re-join the sector. As such we are now seeking an experienced Mechanical Engineer to fulfill a contract position in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia.
A Document Controller will provide overall technical support in all document control related matters, acting as a subject matter expert, and coordinate document control activities as a member of an Integrated Project Team (IPT).
- A bachelor degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Business Administration, or closely related.
- Minimum of ten (10) years document control experience including at least five (5) years devoted to Upstream or Downstream Business Line related Capital Projects. Minimum five (5) years working experience for Saudi Aramco as Document Controller is desirable.
- Knowledge of any Electronic Document Management System.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other database packages.
- Good interpersonal skills and Ability to work under pressure.
- Willingness to travel within kingdom and commute to job locations in areas other than residence due to business needs.
- Fluency in English language, both verbal and written.
- Saudi Aramco experience is highly desirable.
- Multi-disciplinary knowledge and experience as well as knowledge of Saudi Aramco Engineering Procedures and Standards is an advantage.
Document Controller will provide document control services on less complex capital projects. Services should be accomplished with minimal supervision and guidance. Document Controller is expected to perform the following:
- Numbering & identification of documents.
- Quality & compliance checks on documents.
- Filing and organization of documents (both electronic and / or hard copies).
- Control over documentation modification, distribution, issuance (as per procedure) during its whole lifecycle.
- Maintenance of a list (register) of applicable documents.
- Distribution of documents to relevant people / organizations.
- Progress reporting on the documents status / maintaining KPIs (Key Performance Indicators).