This person will advise on the HSE related activities (Rig operations) within the Drilling department.
He/She will also participate in regular safety / toolbox meetings and training initiated by HSE team members within the Rig operations. He/She will ensure that HSE processes & procedures are acted on, managed correctly & proactively within the Rig Operations.
- NEBOSH Oil & Gas International Certificate
- Engineering degree
- English / Arabic / Kurdish speaking
- Full working knowledge of Rig Operational Activities
- Crane Safety Operations
- Rigging & Lifting Operations
- Must have experience working in remote areas / locations – high temperatures
- Must have experience of H2S environments
- Emergency Response experience & preparedness