Are you an experienced Drug Safety or Pharmacovigilance officer interested in the opportunity to work for a global pharmaceutical company?
As the Drug Safety and Information Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Acting as the main point of contact for medical information regarding a range of pharmaceuticals
- Dealing with enquiries from both healthcare professionals and patients
- Receipt and reporting of adverse drug reaction events
- Supporting other aspects of Pharmacovigilance within the department
- A degree in Pharmacy, Nursing or Life Sciences
- A good knowledge of disease symptoms, diagnosis and drug treatment
- Experience evaluating complex medical data
- Able to understand and communicate using medical and pharmaceutical terminology
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply now. A member of the NES Team will be in touch with all relevant applicants.