NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and direct staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the Oil & Gas Industry. Our client, a major operator have an opportunity for an E&I Deputy Maintenance Manager work on an onshore project, on a 28/28 rotational contract in Basra, Iraq.
- Drives equipment reliability and availability through maintenance.
- Provide technical leadership on instrumentation and control systems including but not limited to HMI systems, digital oilfield equipment, valve motor control, SCADA systems, data monitoring and collection devices.
- Provide technical leadership on electrical equipment including but not limited to variable frequency drives, large motors, turbo generators, high and low voltage switchgear , electrical distribution and power management systems, UPS, cathodic protection, lighting and small power and earthing/grounding systems.
- Drive production improvement for Operations through investigation of production deferrals related to instrumentation and electrical systems and through the continuous optimization of existing systems.
- Engage workforce through understanding of instrumentation and electrical equipment and systems.
- Bachelor of Science Degree or Engineering Degree in an Instrumentation or Electrical Discipline or Equivalent with a minimum of 10 years’ experience as a Lead or Senior Engineer
- Extensive experience in operations and maintenance in oil and gas production or relevant processing facilities, preferably in a Middle East or non-western environment.
- Knowledge of processing facility equipment, maintenance practices, design guidelines and operating standards.