E&I Maintenance Technician (Days) –Staffordshire– Competitive Salary + benefits
An opportunity has arisen for an accomplished E&I Technician, to join a leading manufacturer of a variety of chemical products, who supply into a number of industry sectors across the globe.
Based at their chemical manufacturing site in the Staffordshire area, the successful candidate will work within the maintenance function, taking responsibility for supporting projects and modifications to plant- responsible for the installation, maintenance, repair and testing of electrical, instruments and control equipment site wide.
As an apprentice trained electrical/ instrument biased technician, you will be able to point to a background in repair and fault finding in similar hazardous manufacturing environment- supporting installation, maintenance and calibration of all electrical instrument and controls systems across the site.
If you are a skilled E&I technician, looking for a new opportunity in a challenging but friendly work environment, please do get in touch for more details.
- Fault finding, root cause analysis and repair of electrical process control and instrumentation systems.
- Inspection and testing of electrical systems (industrial, hazardous area, office/domestic) in compliance with company standards and legislation.
- Support improvement projects
- Recognised EITB apprenticeship
- Electrical maintenance experience in chemical or similar process manufacturing environment
- Trouble shooting/ problem-solving skills
- 17th Edition wiring regulations
- Understanding of Safety Instrumented Systems
- Experience of statutory testing of industrial electrical installations.
- COMPEX hazardous area inspection
- COMAH Experience
- City & Guilds 239 Inspection & Testing
- Competitive Salary
- Extra benefits
Manufacturing, EC&I, maintenance, planned maintenance, ATEX, 17th edition, instrumentation, apprentice, DSEAR , COMAH
Location – Staffordshire