New Plymouth – New Zealand based
- New Zealand has been voted in 2016 as the most prosperous country to live in by The Legatum Institute in London
- The Taranaki region has been ranked as the second best region in the world to visit by Lonely Planet in 2016.
- New Plymouth has also scooped awards for been voted as the No 12 place to live in the world for a population of up to 75,000 and awards for its community sustainability
- New Plymouth has also been voted as the Number One destination to live in New Zealand by North and South for 2008
This oil and gas operator due to expansion and growth is now looking for a Senior E-Line Supervisor to work within a hands on role as well as carrying out other supervisory responsibilities with a small team. Although your main work flow will be E-Line any experience with Slickline or capabilities of picking this up would be an advantage.
The main purpose of the role is to help supervise a small team deliver top quality field services in a pro-active, responsive and timely manner.
General responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for planning and preparing well site operations, meeting safety and operational standards
- Supervise and perform operations for all wireline and slickline operations required to meet expectations
- Maintain a knowledge of the latest technical developments in the wireline industry to ensure novel and resourceful problem solving for clients
- Ability to conduct client relationships and to deliver a positive and proactive service
- Promoting safe work practices (HSE) across all operations
- Confidence with the use of Microsoft programs is also required.
This is a hands on position so you will need to have your Well Intervention IWCF, a crane licence (or experience with working with cranes) and have practical knowledge of relevant tools and how to put them together and maintain them.
International applications will be considered for this position.
To apply for the above position please apply with an updated copy of your CV with a covering letter in full confidence.