A renowned chemical manufacturer with a global footprint, are currently seeking to identify an EC&I expert, who can use their significant process industry experience in providing EC&I support for plant modifications and capital engineering projects , as they diversify into exciting new markets.
Taking responsibility for the sites current and future electrical, control and instrumentation systems will provide engineering expertise to the site, taking a lead on site EC&I projects and ensuring these are delivered on time and within budget.
Ideally, you will be able to demonstrate knowledge & understanding of legal responsibilities pertaining to process control systems and electrical installations.
Based at their Top Tier COMAH chemical manufacturing site in Lancashire, this is a demanding but exciting opportunity to join a profitable and forward thinking business during an interesting time of their development.
- Lead site EC&I Projects
- Control panels design, including PLC systems, and associated power distribution
- Lead & promote site safety
- Participate Represent site for all EC&I matters with the HSE AND EA
- Provide electrical engineering & control & instrumentation input into HAZOP’s and design safety assessments
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Experience working in a chemical or similar process manufacturing environment
- Expert in instrumentation systems for the process industry
- In-depth knowledge of ATEX regulations
- Previous experience working in a COMAH environment
- Knowledge of PLC programming
- Chartered Engineer
- Competitive salary
Electrical Engineer, COMAH, Chemical manufacturing, ATEX, PLC, SCADA, 17th Edition, equipment, NEBOSH, instrumentation, CAPEX, programming, projects