Job DescriptionNES have an exciting requirement to support one of our clients providing an Electrical Designer. This is an excellent contract opportunity for an Electrical Designer as the project is due to run until September 2019.
They will focus on technical documentation and lead the design for the Baggage Handling System at UK airports.
- Responsible for the ensure consistency of design intent, solve manufacturing problems, and assist in the efficiency of the construction process.
- Create high quality accurate engineering drawings, calculations and associated documentation
- Required to work with Electrical engineering systems for low voltage power distribution, instrumentation and related cabling, panel design for motor starters and PLC Systems
- Provide comprehensive assistance to all users of this output.
- You will also provide technical support (design liaison) and troubleshooting responses to manufacturing, build and test areas
- Knowledge and experience of Baggage Handling System
- Have a thorough working knowledge of AutoCad Electrical and AutoCad 2D
- Worked in client facing environment with multiple stakeholders
- Experience of conveyor systems in manufacturing, process or mechanical handling environment’s
Electrical Designer, Electrical Design Engineer, Baggage Handling Systems, CAD Designers, Conveyors, AutoCAD Electrical, AutoCAD 2D