They will focus on technical documentation and lead the design for the Baggage Handling System at UK airports.
- Responsible for the ensure consistency of design intent, solve manufacturing problems, and assist in the efficiency of the construction process.
- Create high quality accurate engineering drawings, calculations and associated documentation
- Required to work with Electrical engineering systems for low voltage power distribution, instrumentation and related cabling, panel design for motor starters and PLC Systems
- Provide comprehensive assistance to all users of this output.
- You will also provide technical support (design liaison) and troubleshooting responses to manufacturing, build and test areas
- Knowledge and experience of Baggage Handling System
- Have a thorough working knowledge of AutoCad Electrical and AutoCad 2D
- Worked in client facing environment with multiple stakeholders
- Experience of conveyor systems in manufacturing, process or mechanical handling environment’s
Electrical Designer, Electrical Design Engineer, Baggage Handling Systems, CAD Designers, Conveyors, AutoCAD Electrical, AutoCAD 2D